High School Diploma

Most of our Adult Education Providers offer courses for students who are looking to finish their High School Diploma. A student can earn credit and receive a high school diploma through our schools. Among students we serve are those 18 years and older who have dropped out of school or who have graduated from a high school in another country and are now seeking a high school diploma in English from a U.S. high school. Fees: Diploma classes are provided free of charge to all students enrolled.

Contact us

Let Kern Adult Education Consortium help you take important steps to your success.

Let’s Get Started ›